Creation of Rotating Double Cube in HTML5 (Mark II)
- Status: Closed
- Nagroda:: $450
- Uzyskane Zgłoszenia: 3
- Zwycięzca: mattsrinc
I wish to have created a hollow, rotating double cube in HTML5.
The following basic functionality is required. Superior alternative or enhanced functionality will be viewed positively.
The double cube should be easily able to rotate on all axes by grabbing a corner such that;
1) The labels should always be legible.
2) The labels should maintain their relative position.
3) The labels should always be forward facing and the right way up.
4) The labels will be hyperlinks to other pages on the website.
5) When a label is selected, the arrows pointing to the selected label should be highlighted / emphasised.
6) There should be a reset button to restore the original view.
7) There should be a Left button to show the labels on the left side of the Double Cube. IE The other labels are hidden.
8) There should be a Right button to show the labels on the right side of the Double Cube. IE The other labels are hidden.
9) There should be a Centre button to show the labels on the centre of the Double Cube. IE The other labels are hidden.
10) The arrows can be hidden / shown by the click of a button.
This is a proof of concept for a more detailed design. At this stage the functionality is being tested.
The project is complete when the diagram added is replicated.
To ensure you have read the specification, please begin your reply with "Cockatoo".
I am looking for someone who is not only technically competent, but strives hard to meet and exceed the client's requirements and expectations. I do not want some "flask" who pings me there work, without testing it first, nor someone pestering about whether they have satisfied the requirements.
Opinie o Pracodawcy
“Very thorough, and great attention to detail.”