Design a Logo for a non-profit organization for my client
- Status: Closed
- Nagroda:: $100
- Uzyskane Zgłoszenia: 41
- Zwycięzca: powerice59
Hi. I will copy and paste my client's description below and then explain a couple of things.
"Organization Name: Esperanza Community Hub
Here is what we are thinking:
1. Esperanza = Hope = sun, which brings some sense of hope. We are thinking to use the cultural sun “Taino sun - Puerto Rico”. (attached and labeled accordingly)
2. community - we are thinking again culturally about the “Taino coqui - Puerto Rico.” The coqui is a communal animal which are heard across the island at night.(attached and labeled accordingly)
3. Hub = open: We were thinking giving it a cultural flavor because we are remodeling my father inlaws old store after he has passed away and he was the last Puerto Rican bodega in town so we would like to re-ignite the efforts he laid as a Puerto Rican in giving back to the community as a whole."
1. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO CORRECT SPELLING
2. Desired color combo is metallic gold and black
3. Let's try 3 concepts:
A. One design with JUST the Coqui and whatever else you think of.
B. One design with JUST the Taino Sun and whatever else you think of.
C. One design with BOTH the Taino Sun and the Coqui in one design.
Creative designs will most definitely result in repeat hires! May the best designer win!
Opinie o Pracodawcy
“Ice P. is an amazing designer with an impressive mind. It took him only 1 try to capture exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely rehire him, without a doubt.”
DesignProWebSol, United States.