Aerospace Engineering is a field that focuses on the design, development, testing, and production of air and spacecraft. This includes aircraft, satellites, missiles, and launch vehicles. Aerospace Engineers must possess a unique combination of critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create safe, effective, and economical designs. With the help of our skilled Aerospace Engineers, clients can build equipment that can operate amidst tremendous atmospheric stresses and forces.
Here's some projects that our expert Aerospace Engineers have made real:
- Simulations of real-world mechanics
- Design and modelling of aerospace systems
- Analysis of airflows over components
- Optimization of aerospace components
- Modelling of space station design
- Development of CAD models for sounding rockets
- Innovative solutions to turbofan problems
- Creation of robust evidence-based stockpile designs
- Calculation of wind forces on inclined cylinders
- Evaluation of domestic innovation in aircrafts in China from various eras
- Airfoil analysis using advanced tools such as QBlade.
Our Aerospace Engineers are experienced in a broad range of areas, allowing them to leverage their knowledge and experience to help our clients solve complex tasks related to Aerospace Engineering. If you have a project that requires an experienced Aerospace Engineer then post it now on Freelancer.com and get the help you need today.Na podstawie 9,171 opinii klienci oceniają nas na Aerospace Engineers 4.82 na 5 gwiazdek.
Zatrudnij użytkownika Aerospace Engineers
Participants need to fill out the Challenge Registration form before submitting the solution. Please refer to the Guidelines tab for more information. Overview As space travel extends to greater duration and distance, missions may require a propellant refill in space. To achieve this, spacecraft may require larger tanks and efficient refueling along with tanks that have the capability of isolating propellant from ullage fluid (a gas and vapor mixture) during a vent. The goal of this Challenge is to develop a novel solution for the venting of ullage contents from a partially full propellant tank, in microgravity, with minimal loss of propellant. This ullage venting solution would help allow the adjustment of pressure in the receiving tank prior to, during, and/or after the liquid propella...