We are looking for a diligent person to edit an e-book. You must be native
English-speaker, hard-working and deliver as agreed. Previous experience
is a must.
The text is 28 pages (~13,000 words). Following tasks need to be made:
- review logic of book structure
- review coherence and consistency of paragraphs (style, tone of voice)
- highlight (bold) concepts
- make sure short paragraphs are used; when not, correct
- make sure simple words are used; when not, correct
- write ingresses and paragraph joining phrases (“next we will look at…”)
- change details in examples, e.g. numbers
- change all possible ‘I’s’ and ‘we’s’ to passive form of language
- check language and grammar.
We require that you are:
- Trustworthy, with an ability to complete tasks before an assigned
Please contact us if you know you have the necessary experience, and can
perform high quality editing, as we do not want waste your time by
contacting you, and stating that work has not been completed properly.
We require that you can master each of the aforementioned tasks.
Before hiring, we will require a Skype chat of about 30 minutes to make
sure the brief is well understood. Our budget for this job is 140 USD.