We require an experienced Asterisk and C/C++ programmer to undertake a custom development in Asterisk = implement Jingle DTMF support.
The developer required for this application should demonstrate
knowledge in the following areas as per the required skill:
• Excellent knowledge of voice-over-IP
protocols including SIP, RTP and H323, and XMPP/Jabber protocol
• Excellent knowledge of audio codecs
• Excellent knowledge of C and C++
• Thorough knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
• Excellent understanding of client/server communications and
• Excellent understanding of networking techniques, network address
translation, TCP/IP, TCP and UDP protocols.
• Good documentation skills
The developer should be prepared, where necessary, to assist in the
overall development of the application by means of providing advice
and rudimentary assistance.
He will work in contact with an other developer.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $281 for this job
There are some technical issues and clarifications that I will address via the PMB. I have worked with the asterisk source code, having submitted patches for inclusion.
Dear Sirs, we are confident that we can satisfy all your requirements. The price is not final, it can be discussed in case you accept our bid. Please, check you PMB for details. Thanks.
We have deployed Asterisks with database integration and IVR but also integrate it to customize VB6 Application to transfer the call to operator for the largest telecom company.