Hi - I saw you did a QR Code Shopping Cart last year. Can you do a similar one for me? I'd like something very similar to the one you did. I was thinking that this might need to be an App but mobile web may do (needs to be quick checkout). So, we'd need:
- QR code reader
- Products to be easily edited/added by admin (online
- simple Shopping cart (collecting items) and checkout, store order history
- user to input personal data in the App to facilitate quick and easy checkout
- paypal payment gateway, Google Checkout too if possible (will be adding others later)
1. Screen 1 &acirc;€“ main screen &acirc;€“ displaying Shop, View Basket, Checkout Now and Save for Later. the list of items scanned and selected by the user with their thumbnail image (in other words &acirc;€“ existing items in the shopping cart. Buttons will be displayed to access screens 2-3.
2. Screen 2 &acirc;€“ Shop opens QR Scanner. The Scans first returns product details and price and thumbnail image - user then confirms or cancels purchase.
3. Screen 3 &acirc;€“ When item is added, user is offered 'Continue Shopping' 'View Basket' or 'Checkout'
4. Screen 4 &acirc;€“ checkout. The list will be displayed with the items, their price and the subtotal. With options to change quantities of items, delete items, select delivery address and 'Pay Now'
5. Screen 5 &acirc;€“ Order History
Most of this was in the project you did last year. I look forward to hearing from you.