I have developed an iOS app and now need to display some data on the web.
The page will need to display product data and facilitate a purchase via Stripe. This is the userflow:
1. User goes to [url removed, login to view]
2. If the user clicks the purchase button, they see a form asking them for shipping details and payment info, which will get processed via Stripe.
- fetch product "abc" from the Firebase (in JSON format)
- display a loading indicator while the content and images are loading
- render the HTML elements appropriately once the data is available
- enable the user to browse through a set of images (gallery style)
- click a purchase button and purchase an item through a Stripe checkout.
If product abc is not in the database, the page will display an error. Input errors and Stripe API errors which might occur during the purchase (e.g. incorrect address or cvc) will need to be handled on the client side. A successful checkout page will need to be displayed if the user made a purchase. You will need to work with Bootstrap for CSS.
This project is suitable to someone who is a great developer with good UI design skills or an agency with developer and designer at hand.
To make sure you have read the specifications properly, please respond with 1. the name of the front-end framework I suggested (this should be the first word in your application), and 2. a link to a project you have recently done including a note which of the aforementioned technologies it uses (Angular, Firebase, Stripe, etc.)
9 freelancers are bidding on average $207 for this job
recently me and my 2 other friends build ticketing application system from astra honda motor using nodejs (we use sailsjs here) as backend and angularjs for frontend. we also develop it mobile version using ionic