Read the attachment before replying!
(This is a fully dynamic and customized responsive website job) There will be specifications documents with more than 100 pages given to you, explaining the back-end functions and the front end layout. All development implementation needs to be 100% complied with the given documents.
TIMELINE IS (75 Days)
The project is an online real-time auto auction platform that provides online auction services to suppliers and normal consumers. It can be described as Online/Offline service where the auction bidding and auction activities takes place online, but all other financial transaction processing is offline. The website will not be integrated to payment gateways. All Vehicle payment transactions will be updated manually by admin once payments confirmed by other methods, like Bank deposits or bank checks.
Users & suppliers will not upload car posts. Everything done by Admin as listed below we have 4 different admin accounts. This model has never been done before, it's fully customized.
Please refer to the use cases and flow charts in the attachment.
• Search engine (15+ filters, Sorts)
• Auction system
• Workflow system: Initial list + Confirmed list + Complete list
• Documents generation: Purchase Agreements, receipts, etc.
• Deposit system integrated with auction system and user accounts
• Report system: Sales reports, Bidding reports, Receipts, Auctioned cars, More than 20 reports, and each account contain different data parameters.
• Car post form (3 types), Car profile page, and Car health check form & Car auto-check report
• Three auction methods and each will have its own process and stream.
• Accounts & Control panels & profiles:
Standard User account, Supplier account
• Admins: Auto specialist, Service specialist, Transaction specialist, Administrator.
• Standard, supplier User registration (With sms Verification)
• Banner ads: Two types of banner ads.
*Advanced Ajax implementation is a requirement.
*Website will be multi-lingual and you are required to manage the implementation of this part.
*You will be responsible to develop the Back end, Front end, Interface Design, and Support.
*Mobile version is a requirement.
*Communication frequency; is each week we will conduct a phone call or Skype meeting.
*You shall be interested to do this project for couple of reasons; Challenging & High returns & continuous support.
Visit : http://www.emiratesauction.com/lofi/#/
Read the attachment
Its copy paste of the interface, but back end function are different.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $5333 for this job
Hello, Thanks for your post! UNDERSTANDING: [url removed, login to view] want us to develop an online auction portal where end users would be able to place their bids on automobiles listed on the website. [url removed, login to view](Standard) users wou Więcej
We have built following auction site recently. [url removed, login to view] I can provide you my professional services for your site as well. lets discuss it briefly.
I have gone through the detail and will provide you highly professional and modern website for your above said requirements. Ready to start immediately..