1. Burlap & Lace Boutique
2. No Tag line currently. At least not in the logo
3. No specific images required
4. Browns and Creams - Leaning heavy to the earth tones maybe even pulling in some wood tones or elements.
5. Nothing specific to avoid, just the obvious neons and such.
6. Vintage, Country, Classic, Fashionably Stylish
7. The feel of a boutique yet cost of a thrift. Definitely more toward the boutique feel.
8. Both Print and Web - Primary Focus is Web so I would not sacrifice the web for the sake of print.
9. I don't have any specific referral logos but can dig some up if it proves beneficial
10. Young to Middle Aged Fashion Oriented People. That have a Buckle, Free People, Boho, Anthropologie flare.
11. Maybe a masculine/feminine Burlap/Lace ying/yang type feel. Where Burlap is textured with Burlap and Lace is textured as lace. I would also like to see something where the words are fashion elegant in script and the Burlap and Lace are Design Elements. Another vision we had was potentially a B&L Intertwined and Branded into leather and the rest of the word coming out of it. The B&L could be the Anchor part of the logo.