I have a very simple app that record a user voice and uses Apple API to convert it to text.
It's the sample app that apple has provided. It's attached.
Now, when user starts speaking, I need to add the corresponding audio plot(plot==diagram) to the app.(the plot is based on user audio signal). Exactly like what iPhone does when you press the mic button in the [url removed, login to view] take a look at the attached image to see what I mean.
The project has very little code. I already provide a view similar to what iPhone adds when you tap the mic. You need to add the plot to that view.
A few notes:
1) You can use swift or objective c
2) The plot should be based on User voice intensity
3) The code should be clean and useable in a large application.
4) I want to use this app in a modern iPhone app with Auto Layout.
5) The less code you add, the better.