Caliverse Inc. is seeking folks who can help write an end to end web based calendar application using bootstrap or Zurb foundation based framework on the client side, utilizing MEAN (MongoDB, [url removed, login to view], Angular.js and node.js) stack on the server side.
We have a server side expert working on server side MEAN stack. The bulk of the work is expected to be done on the client side. We have the web UI design completed for desktop, ipad and mobile. The web UI app needs to be built according to following specs:
1. The application will contain 8 pages with the following pages (Home page, Categories list, Sign in, Calendar List, Calendar detailed view, Subscribe,
Unsuscribe, Google Oauth integration).
2. The webui form factor should be 1280 x 1024. The mobile resolution is 720 x 1024. The iPad resolution is for retina display.
3. On tablet & mobile, the site is expected to look decently well both in portrait and landscape mode.
5. We expect the CSS3 layout to be designed with less or sass pre-processor.
6. The calendar pagination will be fetched dynamically from the server.
7. Page should be optimized for performance aka. Minified js, compressed css etc. Finally once the server and clients are put together it should be tested with multiple end to end performance tool kits.
8. You shall help us get the app up and running on the webserver.
We expect you to suggest if the app should be built as a multipage app or Single page app.
Initially the developer is expected to complete the HTML based responsive layout with default images, icons and lorem-ipsum text. Once the initial layout is completed, the dynamic elements shall be added working in conjunction with our server side expert.
The UI specification along with colors and font usage shall be shared online.