Write some Software
Ten projekt został pomyślnie zakończony przez initsoftwares za £111 GBP w 2 dni.Otrzymaj darmowe wyceny do podobnego projektu
Budżet Projektu£20 - £250 GBP
Ukończony W2 dni
We are located in the UK and have a single Windows XP based machine with an Epson TM T88 III Thermal Receipt Printer. It runs UniCenta oPOS [url removed, login to view] set to Apache Derby Embedded.
This is intended to be used in a busy retail environment in the run up to Christmas. We need script(s) creating ideally in the next 24 hours to cater for three types of deals we intend to run:
1. X for £X (examples: 2 for £10, 3 for £5) we need to be able to set for a given product the quantity that need to be purchased in order to activate the promotional price we have also set.
2. Buy One Get One Free (example: if the items on the offer are £1 each, if two are scanned, the second is FREE).
3. A 5% Discount - this will be a flat discount on the order total. If orders have been bought as part of deals that is fine, the 5% discount is applied AFTER the deals are applied (example: 2 items at £15 each, on a 2 for £25 offer, would end up with the discount as a total of £[url removed, login to view]).
The scripts needs to run at an appropriate time, i.e. on the order screen, where our shop assistant needs to be able to see the correct amount the customer should pay, once they have scanned all order items. Maybe this could be done with a button that runs all three?
You also need to take into consideration if a customer has items which qualify for an offer in multiple quantities, so for example if they buy 4 items from a 2 for £10 multibuy, their total should be £20. They should also be able to purchase items from multiple different offers.
The ticket/till receipt needs to be amended to clearly show the offer on it. The 'Close Cash' function and additional reporting built into UniCenta oPOS may also need to be amended/tweaked to reflect the affect of these multibuys or deals on overall figures, totals etc.
Once your script is complete we then need some advice as to how to install it and input the data required to set up the deals - this can be a manual process as we do not have a huge SKU count. We need to be able to try your script out and if there are any tweaks or it doesn't work as expected, you should be able to amend it for us until it works satisfactorily.
We can provide the code behind the ticket/till receipt and if necessary remote, supervised access to the machine via TeamViewer.
Please submit your proposal in due course stating your experience in this field, how confident you are that it can be completed and if you have any other questions or queries we will of course be at hand to liaise with you accordingly.
Once the job is 100% complete and we are satisfied, we will be more than happy to write a detailed review of your work.
Przeglądaj Powiązane Umiejętności
Inne rzeczy, jakie ludzie robią na Freelancerze
Chcesz zarobić trochę pieniędzy?
- Napisz kwotę, za jaką jesteś w stanie podjąć się projektu i przedział czasowy, w którym będziesz w stanie go zrealizować
- Opisz, w jaki sposób wykonasz projekt
- Otrzymaj wynagrodzenie za pracę
Zatrudnij Freelancerów, którzy również składają oferty do tego projektu
Pracuj nad podobnymi projektami i zarabiaj pieniądze, nie wychodząc z domu!Zarejestruj się Teraz
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online