I'm interested in having a java interface created similar to the venue plan designer at [url removed, login to view] - please sign up for a free account and have a look.
In the first step I would like to draw a venue with tables.
In the second step I have a database of guests that I want to assign to tables/seats (I.e. Table C, seat 4) that you can re-arrange/move around
[url removed, login to view]
Please refer to attached mock-up for reference.
Step 1 - Graphic interface where you can "draw" tables:
- Add square or round tables
- Every table should get a letter assigned to it
- Every chair should get a number assigned to it
- Tables are dynamically re-sizeable adding/removing chairs automatically
- There should be a counter for how many chairs are in the venue
- The user should be able to move the tables
--- Tables cannot overlap
--- Tables should snap to invisible grid
- The user should be able to rotate tables
- The user should be able to duplicate a table
- The user should be able to assign a VIP table
- The user should be able to edit tables
--- Adjust number of chairs
--- Adjust which sides have chairs
--- Change the assigned letter to the table
--- Delete the table
Step 2 - Graphic interface where you can re-order/move around guests:
- Tables are fixated in this step
- Each chair should be replaced with a "name badge" (Twice the size of the chair)
- Each name badge should be moveable
--- Either to "swap" with another name badge
--- Or to be put on the side in "wait mode" (think post-it notes)
A successful project is a bug free front-end interface that I can incorporate into my python/django application.
- You need to fully understand the capabilities and functionality of the table [url removed, login to view] interface that I want replicated - Please sign up for a free account and try it.
- I appreciate if you can ask a me a number of questions up front to make sure you completely understand the project and desired outcome.
- I expect to be able to make slight design/theme changes at the end of the project.
- I appreciate if you can suggest existing libraries to build on.
- Please request any designs you need or create them yourself according to the attached mock-ups
- I expect you to use a framework of your choice.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.
26 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $1258 do tego projektu
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello, I understood the initial scope of this project. Although i want to discuss further this job in order to prepare the final concept for this project.