I'm looking for a single page, HTML-based countdown clock with specific features:
1. Stand-alone, completely offline
2. All code/script is in single .html file with no external libraries/includes
3. Format: DDDD:HH:MM:SS countdown, centered (hrzn+vert) on page, counting down smoothly to zero, on top of optional background image. When timer hits 0000:00:00:00, a different background image is displayed (e.g. "Time's up!" or similar). Digits are made from a truetype font and are not hard-coded (e.g. I might choose an LCD font, or a Arial-esque font, etc.)
4. I need to be able to enter the end time (YYMMDDHHMMSS or similar), font color (e.g. #FF0000), font size (if desired, I should be able to enlarge the font so it fills the screen), filename of font, background color, filenames of optional bg image and timerfinished image, etc., as vars close to the top of the html file
5. Should run in Chrome (target platform is a Raspberry Pi)
6. I own the code and can open-source it (GPL, BSD, etc.) if I desire
There are plenty of countdown timer generators out there already, but I've found none yet which can meet my needs.