1. Temperature Data Tool ??" this one will be based on an SQL query we have already written to pull hourly temp data from our 2 stations. Similar to the precip application, I need an application that will allow me to query data by Station, date and time (time is currently not part of the SQL query) and generate individual csv files for each station in a specific format (to be provided).
1. Observer Precipitation Tool- We need an application tool similar to the Alert precip data query <[url removed, login to view]> that will query our daily observer precip data so we can easily use it to fix missing Alert data for the model. We have a list of 20 observer stations that correspond to the Alert stations. I will need the application to query a time period by date and generate individual csv or txt files in a specific format. This will be a little more complicated because different station IDs are used between the 2 databases and some data formatting will be required;
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP (VB Script) MS SQL Server