This job can be done by 2 different ways.
I prefer more 1 way.
1. use babelfish or similar automatic translator for my site
- let's make sub-directories on my webpage like : [[url removed, login to view]] (spa means Spanish for an example)
- by this way I can post different language sites to Google etc..
- on main page [[url removed, login to view]] should be buttons for different languages
- all languages that for an example babelfish offers will be made
- I can send example site how this should work
2. this way is to do normal translation job
Both of these opinion includes that you do coding work and also place files to my service provider.
Main advantage and reason I prefer choice 1 is that then I can post sites to Google, think about that please. Also if I update sites, then updating will come automaticaly.
My page is done with PHP.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 2, 2006 1:18:52 PM:
I have changed BID description. Please review it again and give comments if still interested.