I require the services of one or more article writers to create ORIGINAL text content articles for various niche websites I operate.
The article topics are to do with IT (Information Technology) Certification training and qualification subjects. Some examples include Cisco certifications (such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, etc), Microsoft certifications (such as MCSE, MCSA, MCP, etc).
I need writers to create text-only articles built around specific keywords that I will supply upfront, and the writers must be familiar & experienced with writing content that is search engine friendly (i.e SE optimized). In other words, you would need to be familiar with keyword density, keyword placement, etc.
I will only pay for ORIGINAL content (no copying someone else's content or stealing it verbatim off the vendor website), and I retain ALL rights to these articles (copyright, etc).
Each article should range from 400-800 words, and must be informative and interesting.
For this first writing assignment, I require 10 articles on the subject area of the MCSE certification. I will supply the keywords I want you to use before you begin. Ideally, you will be someone who already has experience with the Microsoft technologies behind what an MCSE might normally study/learn.
You can write about your opinions, past IT industry experiences, newsworthy topics, etc - but they must focus on MCSE-related topics. All writing must be original and of genuine interest to someone pursuing or already having an MCSE.
Lastly, if you do a good job on this project, I may well be able to supply plenty more over time. I have over 10 different IT Certification-related websites coming online soon that require new and unique content, so this is your chance to put yourself in the driver's seat to get more ghostwriting business from me over the next 6+ months.
1) Articles must be written, saved and sent to the buyer in plain
**TEXT** (.txt) format. Ideally, Microsoft Notepad (or similar). MS Word/WordPad documents are NOT acceptable. No formatting (ie bold, italics, underlines, etc) will be required. No hard carriage returns, EXCEPT when inserting a new paragraph.
2) If you need to include any URLs in the document, please write them out in full, with the http:// included. No other html required/wanted in the documents.
3) Each article must be saved as an individual document and they must all be zipped into one single file before being sent to me.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) I require a sample of your writing style before I award this project - 5 sentences around several different topics that I will give you. Depending on your efforts (and the price you bid), will determine whether you get the work or not. Plus, references always help. :-)
5) **Good english/grammar is essential** - I will not pay for articles that read like a 4th grader has written them. On the other hand, they don't need to be over-the-top, as though a PhD student had written it as part of a thesis.