I need an expert programmer to do an app. could create CD-R Water Mark
u could say that my project is , making a grapic [url removed, login to view] on the CD-R media side ( on its free aria after writing my data on the CD )
the image which will be written on the CD-R media is a single color picture
the main point that this image must not have any refrance data stored on the media ( xy location ) BUT u must search for it in a real-time process compared with the main image , after some free tracks with refrance say that the water-mark is located after that tracks on the media
- the other point is force writing if the media is ok or not
- the app. interface must be in c++ builder , u could write asm.
- the app. must not halt the computer wheil reading or writing
- the source code of all the app. is the most imp. thing
plz see the attached file
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).