Hi. We want the HTML designs of all the following. PHP / dynamic coding are not to be done, but the HTML format of all the pages has to be created. It should conform to the design and responsive nature of the Porto Template ([url removed, login to view]):
1. Homepage changes have been stated in “Homepage [url removed, login to view]”.
2. A categories page, where the visitor (student) can look at various coaches, similar to what Google Helpouts has ([url removed, login to view]).
3. A coach profile page, where s/he can show all the relevant details of his coaching programme. It should have all the elements as present in the following page: ([url removed, login to view])
4. A simple ‘popup’ design, if a student wishes to message the coach.
5. There will be free as well as paid coaching programmes. When a student wishes to subscribe to the programme, he is asked to enter his contact details (or simply connect via facebook). On entering the same:
a. For free programmes, the student is shown a simple message saying that their request is under review.
b. For paid programmes, payment details are then asked. On payment, a simple message stating the status of his payment is shown.
6. 'Apply as a coach' page, whereby you will have the standard page elements, available in the template, such as one heading, sub-heading, paragraph text, features highlight and a call-to-action box for applying as a coach (registration).
7. For coach registration, the first step would be to fill out their basic details and qualification in a form like format, with an “Apply for Invite” button at bottom. The second step would also be in a form like format, and on completion, they will see a simple message stating that their application is under review.
8. Login popup, on the header, which will have options to login both by entering email id and password, or connecting through facebook.
9. Apart from this, the following pages need to just be linked; you can leave it to their default states, as provided by the theme: About Us, Contact, FAQ, Sitemap, and Blog.