I want Java code that can connect to the Oracle 9i and be able to fire my custom made [url removed, login to view] would say do it with SQL plus or [url removed, login to view] I can do it with that but I want that I I dont have to load the scripts every time I want to run [url removed, login to view] for example,I run the same 20 scripts every day at my workplace.I want the java code to save them by name and by just clicking at that name I wud be able to run the query.
So what the code must do....
1. Connect to Oracle 9i
2. Save scripts and show their name on frontend enabling me to run them on a click.I want all the 20-30 script names on which I can click instead of me loading them manually and running them.
3. Display the results in a well organised manner like TOAD with column heading and results.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
the program must run on window XP and be able to connect to Oracle 9i server using the [url removed, login to view] file of 9i client.