I am looking to have a unique article submission script written for me. I think it would work best as a server side script.
Here are some basic components.
- Ability to add in sites to submit to easily
- Ability to add new articles to database
- Ability to have article submit slowly, it it would submit to x out of y sites daily untill all are done
- Ability to rotate certian parts of the article for each submission ie, resource box, title, intro.
- Ability to visit each site, fill in neccesary info and submit automatically.
I can explain in further detail to interested programmers. This is not set in stone, and I would be willing to entertain suggestions of the programmer. PM me for further explination of the system.
For now, this would be just for my personal use, but the ability to add new "users" to the system would be something to add in the future.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Not exactally sure. I would imagine it would need to run on ither a linux or windows server.