I am looking for reliable part time / freelance operations manager or financial controller with creative agency background.
We need native English speaker with strong knowledge of ad agency business processes who will record and voiceover short training how-to sreencam videos of our advertising agency integrated software solution.
- strong knowledge of advertising agency business processes, client profitability and overall agency job management and financial reporting habits (must)
- ad agency operations manager or financial controller background
- PC power user skills
- nice voice and proper British English accent understandable even for foreigners who speak English as a foreign language
- equipment for home recording (microphone and Mac / PC with 20" screen)
- willingness and ability to train people new software (even through the training screen cam videos)
You will collaborate on proofreading, copywriting and recording (including voice) training how-to screen cam videos.
You will :
- learn and understand the software solution and how to get things done in it (all agency processes from briefing, forecasting, quoting, planning, scheduling, purchasing, processing vendor invoice, time sheets, billing and financial controlling) as well as surrounding non-financial processes of the agency (collaboration with freelancers etc..)
- fix wrong or improper expressions in original scripts
- adjust the script content to local accountancy terms, conditions and ad agency terminology
- find mistakes in software localization and differencies to local accountancy habits.
- record the screen cam videos with voice
In your application please:
- attach your CV
- describe your agency experience and position,
- describe your current situation and availability,
- attach the voiceover test file (text script is attached here)
Please bid hourly rate you would like to charge for your services.