I want to create a simple facebook quiz where users can enter, answer some questions, and have the result posted to their facebook wall. The quiz will take the form of 7 questions, with 7 responses. The combination of answers (e.g. mostly type a) will determine the result (from 7 possible results). This will give them some feedback and offer them the chance to share on their wall. The shared item will include an image and a link back to the quiz so that other people can enter the quiz.
I want the quiz to be accessible through my facebook page.
There are free sites out there that will host, but I want a mechanism that I can control and free from adverts etc.
Must have requirements:
* Survey functions: radio buttons, progress bar, etc
* Survey logic: the result is dependant on answer selection.
* Must be able to easily edit the questions, answers and the results (including images).
* Must be able to share through facebook and twitter.
* Facebook sharing must include a link to "try the quiz yourself"
* Must not require any database back end.
* Must be explicit about any open third party code used, and where it is called from
* Quiz should be accessible via a facebook page (rather than link out to a website) (in page app)
* Should ask for [optional] name upfront to be used in the facebook share.
* Should be capable of recording data to reveal information (e.g. 20% of respondents are type a. Or 100 people have taken this quiz). Both displayed to the user as part of the results, and/or as a hidden admin screen.
There are a number of examples out there eg: what cartoon character are you most like, what country should you live in, what personality type are you, etc etc. I'd be happy to point to some examples.
I will provide text, styling questions and logic.