- 10 Different mooring configurations solved in ANSYS AQWA
- Mooring analysis during time domain include cable tension, stiffness for types of cables
- RAO's under Frequency domain and Time domain during regular or irregular wave
- Applying currents, winds
- Coupling loads for structural analysis (FSI- fluid-structure interaction and Fluid-Flexible Structure Interaction or Hydroelasticity) in TD and FD .
- FSI in APDL is based on Frequency Domain (FD) not Time Domain (TD). or FSI with FLUENT
- For structural analysis you need two type loads. First one is Hydrodynamic load which is accessible from Load mapping and second one is mooring load which must add as additional force in structural analysis.
- Mapping hydrodynamic load in TD
- Find mooring loads in Time Response Analysis or AQWA-LIBRIUM.”
6 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $520 do tego projektu
Hello sir i can make you get the simulation work done within your deadline and budget as well. Kindly let me know more about the project so i can make you get the best work done within your deadline.