Projekt dla australijskiej firmy webmasterskiej - możliwość stałej współpracy.
WEBSITE SPECS FOR LAMINEX NETKITCHENS
1. Australian company supplying kitchen cabinets and benchtops (both separately
and as complete kitchens) to trade and retail customers throughout Australia
2. Full CMS site with integrated e-commerce shop
3. Unique shop functions – multivel membership, various discounts per
level/individual, subproducts, attributes, swap image function for colour
attribute, search per price bracket, multiple image per product (see Special Shop
4. Possible integration with Virtual Kitchen software.
Main kitchen image dominating the Home
page, possibly rotating in flash. Underneath featured category images (linked to
relevant categories), editable through admin. Prominent link/icon to Virtual Kitchen.
1. Can search or browse the website and the shop
2. Can search by category and price
3. Two categories of shoppers: Retail (default), and Trade (admin-enabled)
4. Can register online to be able to buy, but will need admin’s confirmation to
access Trade features and discounts. Tick boxes at registration to accept Terms
& conditions (off by default) and Newsletter (on by default).
5. Retail prices displayed for all shoppers, discounts (either Trade or individual)
applied at checkout level after log-in
6. Can pay online through a gateway (“pay online”), or offline by downloading a
mail/fax order form (“pay offline”), or on account (admin-enabled option).
1. Content – add/edit/delete pages (within each heading), with image and pdf
2. Shop – add/edit/delete/copy categories/subcategories/products, upload
image(s), enter name/description/price, set shipping cost. Copy products into
other products as subproducts (see Special Functions #1). Add/edit/delete
attributes, change price and/or image(s) per attribute. Top level categories to
appear in the dropdown under “Products” heading.
3. Customers - add/edit/delete customers, set permissions: 1) default – Retail, 2)
assign to Trade category, 3) assign individual discount 4) allow shopping on
The discount (entered as a percentage, individually for each customer), will allow this
customer to shop at the accordingly reduced prices. These reduced prices will be
applied at the shopping cart / checkout level.
Customers with “shopping on account allowed” will get an additional payment option
at checkout “pay on account” (in addition to “pay online” and “pay offline”). This will
generate an email to accounting with a csv attachment detailing the customer and the
4. Newsletters – create/edit/copy newsletters, send, select recipients (all opt-in
customers as default)
SPECIAL SHOP FUNCTIONS
1. Compulsory element option – selected products may consist of a number of
subproducts (eg. a kitchen kit consisting of several cabinets). When product is
added to the cart, those subproducts are listed separately in the cart view so that
the shopper has the option of deleting some of them. In that case the price of the
product would be the sum of prices of its components, and deleting a
component would reduce the price accordingly.
2. Optional element option – selected products may consist of a number of
optional subproducts (eg. a kitchen kit consisting of optional extras). When
product is added to the cart, those options would require shopper’s selection.
They would come to the shopper’s attention either through bolding/colouring
within the cart, or in a separate pop-up window.
3. Can search the shop by category, keyword and price
4. Multiple image function per product
5. Image resize function to maintain original image proportions
6. Colour attribute function – with option to change price and swap image if
different colour is selected.
7. Size attribute function (options button) – available for logged-in trade
SPECS FOR LAMINEX VIRTUAL KITCHEN
1. Software package, either downloadable or (ideally) web-based, where the
visitor can create a kitchen on a floorplan and then view it in 3-D real-life view
2. Design model on
[url removed, login to view]
3. Possible integration with the website and e-shop.
1. The objective is to provide incentive to carpenters and builders (target market)
to use Laminex kitchens
2. The carpenter uses the Virtual Kitchen to impress the client and gain additional
credibility by associating himself with Laminex, thus improving his conversion
3. The carpenter also uses the program as a tool to simplify his ordering process –
once his client has viewed and approved the virtual kitchen, the order is
automatically generated for him to place with Laminex, thus assisting him in
quote preparation, saving time, and ensuring order accuracy
1. Select floor plan / edit measurements / insert doors/windows / edit
measurements (model on Ikea)
2. Select kitchen category
3. Select products (cabinets, appliances etc. within selected category) and drag and
position them on floorplan (with move/rotate functions)
4. View the kitchen in 3-D real view mode (change angle of view – see Alno)
5. Change colours (from available within the category) – see the difference
6. Go back to floorplan to make changes
7. Generate order – as a minimum, this function would generate a printable page
with the list of products chosen (admin can select y/n to show prices). As a
maximum, it would send the order to the checkout (full e-shop integration
9. Help function (indexed tutorial)
1. Import function to draw product information from the shop (import
2. Add/edit/delete/copy categories/subcategories/products, upload image(s), enter
name/description/price, set shipping cost. Add/edit/delete attributes, change
price and/or image(s) per attribute.
3. Edit Help