I currently run a website/blog in the Mens Hairstyles sector.
The website has just been revamped and it fits its purpose for the coming year ahead. It is a website that is in the process of having a plan put in place to grow this year and I need fresh new content added to the site on a weekly basis.
I will be writing on the site, providing the latest celebrity pics of Men and their haircuts, I am also taking on-board another writer and I am now looking for someone who can produce 1 article a week for me.
Below is the following requirements for the role:
* 3 hours a week of your time
* 1 article to be written each week
* $10 a article
* Need to take real pics of Men and their haircuts, include a little of what they are wearing if possible.
* Best to go out on the street and stop Men and ask to take a picture of them
* Use at least 5 of your best pics in the article, more the better
* I dont mind if you go out just twice a month and take enough pictures to last you for two articles but you must go out at least twice a month and take pics. I will not be happy if you have just gone out once in the month and taken a whole bunch of pics in one go and then used them for 4 articles etc.
* Pictures must be of high resolution and easy to pick out the person in the light.
* take pictures from side, back and front if necessary
* If you meet someone with a really cool haircut maybe use two or 3 pics of that person
* I am looking for writer/photgrapher to be creative, into fashion, photography, art, design
* Pictures of men need to be ok/good looking chaps aged between 16 - 50
* You also need to ask the Men a series of questions like; first name, age, profession (job title/student - what are they studying), what hair products they use, how often they cut their hair, what hair style they have gone for and why, whats their best movie/album, what trends/fashion are they into at the moment, secrets to looking good.
* You must use a REAL edgy picture of yourself as the profile picture for the website, you must use your actual real first name on your profile.
* On your profile you can add your real social media profiles, you can talk about what you do in your day job, what hobbies your into and I am happy to help you grow your own followers and businesses as well.
* Please be creative, it would be good to see you even speak to a hairdresser once in a while, ask them about what haircuts are popular at the moment, maybe ask permission to take a picture of the hairdresser and some of the clients. Its up to you but it would be good to maybe change up the articles once in a while. Maybe ask to go on a photo shoot and get the back stage gossip maybe even ask if a photographer is happy to use some of their pictures in your articles and we can do a link or shout out to that photographer.
* Make the role your own.
* All articles will be reviewed before being posted.
* Articles need to have a minimum of 250 to 600 words
* Articles need to be SEO optimized using the correct keywords relating to my niche.
Ideally the person I'm looking for could work in a fashion company, hairdressers, be a student or work in a similar industry. I am also happy to consider people who also enjoy photography/writing as a hobby.
I am happy to even partner with a marketing company etc to grow the site.
As the website grows I plan to take on more people around the world to fill this type of role and plan to have 6 to 8 people from around the world posting on the website.
This role will be reviewed on a weekly basis but ultimately I hope to retain your services for as long as you want to carry out the work. I would also be open to other ideas you have going forward etc.
Currently I have a budget in place for the following 4 months, so if your good then I can retain you for at least that point in time.
I look forward to a reply.
I Just wanted to add that I understand I'm not looking to pay a lot for these articles and for people that live in Europe, USA etc they may think its not worth their time.
I understand but to counter that I would say that if you work in the type of industries like Fashion, Design, Photography and taking a few pic isn't hard to do then this project may be of interest.
The benefit is the website I own is a power house in the Mens Hairstyles niche and will be dominating this space in a few months. The benefit to you is hopefully due to the increase in traffic to my site this can have a positive impact on your own self interests like sending traffic to your social media accounts and possibly websites. if you own any.
I am happy to help you grow your presence on line as well through medium of my site and sharing content.