Tombooks is a startup which creates and sells interactive sheet music for iPad. Please find here a demo video: [url removed, login to view] You will also find more information on our website: [url removed, login to view]
We need freelancers who can help us with the production of the scores and the settings of the timings to syncronize the sheet music and the audio.
Here is what needs to be done:
1. Open the audio file I will send you with Logic or ProTools and cut the beginning so that the music starts directly. There shouldn’t be any silence before the beginning of the music.
2. Export the audio file in mp3 format, maximum quality 320 kbps.
3. Open Sibelius, copy a score from a PDF in the right format.
4. Open Sonic Visualizer, import the mp3 file and match the timecode. Export the layer in a .txt file.
5. Send us per Wetransfer:
- The new MP3 audio files
- The .sv file
- The .txt file
- The .xml file
- Good knowledge of Sibelius or Finale
- Good knowledge of Sonic Visualizer or a similar software
21 freelancerów przeciętnie składa ofertę za $16/godz. do tego projektu
Hello! Thank you for inviting me to your project. You will only tell me what needs to be done and I will come up with the results you expect. I am highly skilled in the applications you mentioned.
I have had lots of previous experience using Sibelius, logic and sonic visulizer. I will insure a high quality of work on a professional level and deliver all requirments on time