We are looking for an ambitious and skilled Content Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining, and overseeing content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include actively communicating with media buyer team and all the employee that may support you in the creation of new contents. The content manager at UltraDuel manages content creation for the company official channels ensuring content on our channels stays up to date and relevant. As our content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimisation and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Duties of the Content Manager:
* Creation of a content marketing calendar
* Overseeing content creation activities for our channel
* Creating and editing content
* Hiring and Managing the external content team (Freelances that support the content creation work)
* Report on the company’s content finances and expenses
* Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites
* Tracking and recording daily content
* Flexibility to use online tools for creating content (Photoshop, [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] ), tools for planning the content ([login to view URL]) and freelancing platform (Fiverr, Upwork)
* Flexibility to learn and using new Tools
* Knowledge of Facebook Pages, Instagram, VK Communities
* Spoken and written fluency in English and Russian
Since our company is based in Italy, Bulgaria and US, we need you to be passport ready in case of team meetings.
Job Type: The work is FULL TIME and FULLY REMOTE