We are currently setting up a new ecommerce store with high quality fashion jewelry and other accessories targeted only for cat lovers. At the moment we are adding 25 new products on average per day in our product portfolio and the goal is to have at least 10,000 products by the end of this year.
I need you to write the SEO optimized, detailed and creative “Title & Product Description” of products on our Shopify store;
1) by looking at product pictures and specifications
2) to convince the reader to buy/try the product
I will provide the product links with product specifications and you will have to write the product description in a way that's precise, inviting and educational (from the fashion/style standpoint). The goal is to sell the product to the audience based on this product description. Feel free to add your touch of creativity and sense of humor.
Before bidding on this project, I strongly encourage you to go through the products on the website ([url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]) and check if you can write the description of similar products or not. Please bid only if you think you can.
This is the first of many projects I would require help with. Once this project is completed, I will need help with blog posts, email marketing, social content, etc.
1. Free of spelling errors
2. Free of grammatical errors
3. Original (Plagiarism free ... need to pass 2 tools including premium copyscape)
4. Articles/Descriptions should be of at least 300 words.
5. Both the title and description must be SEO optimized.
6. The focus/goal of product description must be to convince the reader to buy/try the product.
7. The product description should consist of sections, small paragraphs, some bullet points.
[url removed, login to view]
If you think your writing style can match the requirement then let me hear from you.
HOW TO BID:
1) Please bid for 10 product descriptions. (If I like your writing style, we may continue for further products.)
2) Provide your sample work. (Use any product from the stores “[url removed, login to view]” or [url removed, login to view]” and provide me the URL of the product and your title & description.)
3) How many product descriptions can you provide per day?
4) How many revisions do you offer?