3 Month Writing Project (your initial role)
• As the Professional Writing Intern you will be responsible for content creation (researching, evaluating, writing and editing content) for a website app that will assist businesses and organisations with creating copy for their website using best practice methods and examples.
• Put your high-level writing skills to practice for a real global Australian IT company launching a product that will help millions of entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses launch their website.
• International website software developer
• [url removed, login to view]
• You are a brilliant writer, story teller
• You are super organised, fast and work well under pressure
• You have outstanding university academic results (>70% average)
• You live and breathe copywriting/creative writing.
• You always do whatever it takes, and never provide excuses – you are 100% reliable.
• Tertiary qualification in Communications or English
*Your Future Role (if you excel at your initial role)
• You will be mentored by and work directly with senior web marketers
• Develop content for a new global online business.
• Writing blogs as required
• Updating social media accounts.
• Writing video/radio scripts as required
• Development of marketing communications material
• Proofreading and checking material for grammatical accuracy and legal compliance
*This is a 3 month project that may lead to future fulltime employment for a high-performing creative and prolific writer in a communications role. In this case, you will be invited to join our marketing communications team and assist with the international launch of our new software.
START DATE: Role starting immediately.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
I *am* a brilliant writer and story teller! Received top marks at University, multiple awards for writing. I'm happy to put my hands to task on this project! Hire me now!