Open Tag RF “WHERE AM I” Project - Asset location and tracking
The project is to develop a proof of concept testing unit for real time asset location using the Dash7 TI chip/transceiver in a defined outdoor space. The example shown in the attachment is an outdoor parking lot. In the example, we have installed 4 fixed position transceivers and determined very accurately the distance between those fixed positions We do not know the position of the unknown but using the RSSI function of the processors want to determine the position of this unknown on a grid we create of the lot.
The specifications of the materials are:
TI CC430 Microprocessor
OpenTag open source software
RF transceiver using the TI CC430 of your choosing. You specify.
Any necessary c programming
We provide you with:
1. Necessary documentation to illustrate our project.
2. Necessary developer kit for TI CC430
3. 6 Transceivers (your choice to be specified by you) utilizing the CC430.
4. Other necessary materials upon approval.
5. Horizontal measured distance between modules and a reference grid.. See the attached illustration.
You are to deliver:
1. A Windows XP OR 7 compatible system suitable for testing of accuracy on 1 or multiple (simultaneously) mobile Dash7 modules relative to 4 defined position Dash7 modules. The environment is outdoors.
2. System should include method of input of positional data with simple gui and method of reporting positional data.
3. The final deliver is to include all documentation and code as well as return of development equipment provided by us.
Successful completion of this project may result in future working relationship. Contact us with any questions. Time and budget are a consideration as this is totally a proof of concept project..
6 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $2200 do tego projektu
Hi, I have 7 years of experience in Texas Instrument's CC radio transceiver development and designed several systems based on that. Kindly see PMB for more details.