This is Alba, Project Director of Interpretation Services in TransPerfect. However, I am currently looking for candidates for a position with one of our clients that has nothing to do with interpretation:
Job description: Remote Client Manager in German and English
• Able to barge in calls and guide team on correct responses to customer
• Train team on German communication
• Check accuracy of the German to English forms
• Perform other support activities, such as tracking various types of information and metrics, ongoing QC of defined process steps, training, reconciliation of data from multiple sources and any other activities as required
Qualifications and skills required:
• Native German or German language skills C1/C2 grade certified (fluent in reading, writing and speaking German)
• Decent German to English translation capability and decent English oral communication
• Bachelor’s or Masters in Pharmacy / Medical field - strong knowledge in Pharmacovigilance / Medical Information
• Work experience of minimum 2 years in a call center or customer related area
• Experience in people management / client management
• Good organizational skills
Timelines / logistics:
• The client will want to interview the candidate over the phone prior to confirming or releasing.
• There isn’t a set start date, but the client would like to start as soon as possible. The job will last 6 months from the start date. Working hours will be 20 to 40 a week.
• Work will be done remotely, so over the phone / WebEx and email
• Must also be willing to travel to Romania twice during the six months for just a few days.
• Monthly salary (as staff) – full time salary. Travel expenses will be reimbursed aside.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin]
Thank you in advance.