A small team that I'm a part of recently produced an android app. We would like to make the app available on iPhone, but we don't have any iOS developers in our group.
The app is already fully designed, we're just looking for someone that can code it for iOS.
It's video sharing app. We could provide all the graphic resources etc.
Let me know if you are interested in the job or if you have any questions, I'd be happy to elaborate.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Strict time keeping manner
Please Notify me whether you could start project immediately.