A friend of mine started creating my website and unfortunately can no longer continue. I have uploaded our discussion over Facebook and also the formatting of the website.
As you can see, it has the same format as the BienvilleCapital website. I would like my website to mimic the design/layout.
But, obviously as my business is souly online, i will require an ecommerce element implemented in the website. There are several things id like the e commerce (store) to be able to do:
1. General Store - essentially a page dedicated to the online store, but id like to give customers 2 options when shopping.
a) shop by item. Essentially your typical online store. Shop by brand, style, price etc.
b) shop by outfit. This being interactive photos. For example, it would be a collage of photos of models wearing complete outfits. The customer would then be able to click on for example the shirt in one photo and then either go to the product page, add the item straight to the shopping cart or just hover to check the stats (item description, price, colours, sizes etc.). I understand this is a complex and unique feature, but i think it would be rather simple if it was just a matter of me uploading the photo to a template, then add hot spots at which i could link the product, and add the text for the link).
2. Management System - I would like the store to be self sufficient. Meaning i would like it to be a easy experience for both the customer and for my staff. For example. Id like the Management System to have several aspects.
a) Inventory Management System - id like a template product set up, then all i need to do is add a photo/s, price, quantity, sizes, descriptions etc. When a customer purchases an item, it will automatically deduct the item from the inventory.
b) Notification Management System - When a customer purchases a product id like it to be a modern, simple and smooth process for both the customer and staff. So a product would be purchased, at which would automatically be logged in the inventory management system, reducing available stock. But also in two portals:
i) Customer Portal/Account. When a customer wishes to buy a product id like them to have a personal account containing general details, so mass messages/emails can be sent during promotional times and also so the customer remains informed at all stages of the purchase. So basically saying, they will receive an email when i change the status of the purchase to 'sent', 'refunded', 'received' 'complete' etc. But they will also be able to check this on there account.
ii) Staff Portal - a general admin account where at the end of a business day, i will be able to see all activity of the site, how many visits, statistics of most viewed products etc or print a report containing the products purchased during the day containing the product, price paid, discounts used, postal address (basically a report staff can use to send the products, more efficiently). This portal will also act as the central hub, so if i wish to change products, change prices, change the home page photo/video etc. All being editable from this login.
I am quite proficient at using computers, but I'm no web designer. As such i must reiterate that id like it to be as simple to manage as WIX. Obviously i understand that many features cannot be as simple to use as WIX, and i also understand that some features are third party integrated.
Social Media is a massive factor to my target audience. SO i will require a robust platform for customers to experience our brands social media. Id like some examples/ideas from you designers on how exactly to portray/implement social media in the website, for example a dedicated page, bottom of every page, in individual products etc. Social media being Facebook and Instagram only at this stage.
From this. I can see the following pages.
1) home page - being exactly the same format as BienvilleCapital, but with a live feed of Sydney, Bondi Beach or similar (Australian locations). With my logo replacing theirs, and also a large editable heading in the centre 'welcome' etc, a small box (Shop).
2) Store, two equal size boxes centred with the option to 'Shop by Product' or 'Shop by Outfit'. Leading to two separate pages (explained above), one being a typical online shopping experience, and the other being photos of models wearing our outfits (interactive shop).
3) Shop by Product (hidden from menu, only available by using the ink on the 'Store' page.
4) Shop by Outfit (hidden from menu, only available by using the ink on the 'Store' page.
5) The Board - a simple about us page. What the business is, who is incharge etc.
6) Contact Us - Basic page with our contact details and extra info.
As you can tell it is a very seamless, modern website by exterior, but will be quite complex behind the scenes, hence why i must clarify that this must be as secure as possible, i want it be impenetrable by exterior threats.
I have been told about different third party applications that would just be integrated to meet my desires, which is fine, but as i have said, I'm no website designer, so when sending me updates, please speak to me like a normal person.
I would like this project to be done from start to finish, meaning you will receive payment once i can physically see the website live, and to my requirements.
45 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $2550 do tego projektu
Hello sir we will like to help you out to setup your own business let us know and elaborate more the take it on the way. thank you best regard team smartvmp
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks