mam na FB aplikację,
dostałem od FB e-mail , że moja aplikacja łamie zasady FB i że wkrótce zostanie wyłączona,
ten e-mail jak zawsze w takich przypadkach jest bardzo ogólny i wysyłany z automatu,
szukam osoby która zna regulamin FB i zasady tworzenia aplikacji i przeprowadzi mi audyt tej aplikacji,
tak abym mógł dostosować ją do warunków FB i aby aplikacja mogła sobie funkcjonować,
szukam osoby która wie o czym mówi ;]
poniżej e-mail od FB:
Great experiences on Platform allow users to build out their identity and share engaging, relevant content with friends. To protect this goal and assist developers in having a positive impact on the ecosystem, we run automated screens that monitor user feedback and warn developers when users are responding negatively to their apps.
Our systems have flagged your app for receiving a high amount of negative user feedback. Accordingly, we might be forced to place a temporary restriction on your app in order to protect the user experience on Platform. We ask you to promptly address this issue within 48 hours of the sending of this notice, after which our automated systems will evaluate your app once again. Please note we reserve the right to take action against your app even before the end of this 48 hour period.
Specifically, users are responding negatively to Stream stories published by your app.
For more information on your apps performance, please visit its Insights page . We suggest you actively monitor user reports, volume of content published per user, and any spikes in share or install activity. Note that users often respond negatively to behavior that violates our Platform Policies, so we also encourage you to ensure your app is in compliance by reviewing those ([url removed, login to view] ).
Here are some commonly violated policies and suggestions regarding your app&#8217;s workflows:
- Only publish Stream stories on behalf of a user with his/her consent. (FPP IV.3)
- Do not pre-fill the user_message parameter of Stream stories with app-generated text. (FPP IV.2)
- Do not incentivize users to use (or gate content behind the use of) the Stream channel. (FPP IV.1)
- Prompt users to publish stories only after they take perform significant actions within your app; do not encourage users to publish too frequently (even if you use the Facebook Publish form).
- Keep Stream story quality in mind, especially as it will be judged by the recipient and/or users viewing the story.
- When inviting users to your app, we recommend using the Requests ([url removed, login to view] ) channel.
- Watch out for redundant stories: Different social channels and Platform integrations can consecutively publish content to the Stream (e.g. [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]).
- Check out our Examples and Explanations ([url removed, login to view]).
A few more helpful resources:
- Platform Policies (FPP): [url removed, login to view]
- Policy Checklist: [url removed, login to view]
- Examples and Explanations of User Feedback: [url removed, login to view]
- App Insights: [url removed, login to view]
- Promotions Guidelines: Promotion Guidelines: [url removed, login to view]
Platform Policy Team