[login to view URL] Overview
We are a company that provide access to cars auction in the United States, we bid for our customers and help them transport the car from the auction site to the final local destination, and also shipping overseas to mainly Iraq.
We target business owners who want to buy salvaged/damaged cars for parts, we also target dealers overseas and mechanical shop owners. Our target audience uses facebook so using facebook to advertise and login in vital.
New Website Objective
1. Replace the manual process of communicating what car the customers want us to bid on for them and provide them with an easy way to build their watching list, track their bids, payment, and do any follow up tasks associated with their transactions.
2. The site will also provide a learning section to teach customers how to use auction site and how auctions works.
New Website Functionality
- Arabic language support
- Intuitive navigation
- Clean and Focused Design.
- About 3 pages.
- Optimized with SEO best practices.
- Social Media integration, follow and signup.
- Ability to search in car auction sites (2 sites, 1 already done) and scrap information.
- Contact form.
- User management.
- PayPal integration.
- Transaction management.
- Watch list and bidding manager.
- Inventory Management.
- Overview of your company
- Overview of how you will meet our objectives
- Explanation of your proposed platform/CMS
- Outline of your website design & development strategy
- Proposed website timeline from kickoff to launch
- Details about your team
- Recent design & development examples and similar projects
- Any key differentiators about you?
- Milestones and pricing
- Terms & conditions
127 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $1329 do tego projektu
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks