1. There's a feeling that the blog homepage design is somehow "disconnected" from the branded corporate site.
2. The logo should be presented in another way.
3. The search box is yet not obvious
4. the little logo for the transition, not needed, too small, looking weird there
5. The buttons don't look quite good
6. 4 CTA that match the main site.
1, 2, 4, 5 The disconnection from the brand. We indeed liked the ahrefs blog layout but once we have it we need to make this blog our own blog, not only with Ubuntu typo and our logo but with a general feeling that the design of corporate site and the design of the blog belong to the same company and 'brand'. Maybe it's the blue predominance, while the orange presented with the patterned background wasn't really elegant either. Maybe the top nav and the way logo is presented should be like the corporate, with a white background, and then some background with an image
Message me for Site links.
Great design modification suggestions welcome.
Only One page with 4 CTA.