Flymble is a travel business that makes booking group vacations simple, fast and more fun. If you book at Flymble you can easily spread your ticket cost over monthly installments – fly now and pay later. The business is currently in start-up phase and we are planning to open our business somewhere around December 2016.
Our primary audience is our product consumer. They tend to be students ages 18-25. They study, are passionate about having fun and enjoy low budget travel with their friends. They are tech-savvy.
They care about our product because it provides them financial flexibility and our service is simple and easy to use.
It takes a lot of time and hassle to book a flight with a group of friends. Our goal is to create a flight invite system, where you easily let your friends join your flight.
Booking a flight to join a friend on a travel, should be as easy as accepting a friend invite on Facebook.
Our goal is to design a product that focusses on speed and user experience. With no previous design experience we have drafted our own mockups and design concepts. We want you to improve them.
We want you to redesign / improve the following mockups that you can find in the pdf file:
1. Join Flight page. [Page 1 in the pdf]
2. Checkout and Confirmation page. [Pages 3-4 in the pdf]
3. Dashboard page. [Pages 6 in the pdf]
4. Homepage. [Page 7 in the pdf]
5. Invite Friends page [Page 9 in the pdf]
Feel free to add extra information like maps to enrich the content of the page.
- We will only consider designers who send us their portfolio.
- You need to have a great feel for user experience.
- No coding required. Dont talk about HTML / CSS / JS, we are programmers our selves.
- You are supposed to work further on our mockups. Give them better look and feel. You can be creative but keep in mind that the highest priority is user experience.
- Deliver your own version of our mockups as specified in the objectives.
- Hand in a report of about 750 words. We would like to know more about your thoughts and motivation for the design choices you've made.
More work if satisfactory.