This project is being reposted after the first Freelancer thought he could fake his way through the first task by taking a screen grab of an existing website template and just insert a few of our details on it.
As the Project Title suggests, automatic or copy/paste proposals will not be considered.
Anyone who bothers to take the time to read this project description will realise that I will know very quickly which ones are serious proposals and which are generic submissions.
It's quite simple, don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.
This site must be submitted in asp.net. If you cannot code in asp, then don't bother applying.
Now, on to the project description:
A talented person is sought to design and build a website from scratch.
As you might imagine, providing the text and layout for an entire site that’s being built from scratch can be a challenge, which is why we seek someone to not just build the site for us, but provide input & feedback about the design and layout.
Being able to communicate effectively in English is highly regarded.
We would like to use a site design similar to [login to view URL]
Elements from this site that we like:
- The ‘fade in’ banner (the banner has both swipe and fade, we only want fade)
- The header showing most relevant info (email, hours, phone)
- SIte nav menu with dark background (makes it easy to read)
- The site looks very professional. The information is clear, and it's intended audience is mature.
We have a logo for the site, but not a final design.
Attached to this project is a draft. You will use this logo temporarily.
We are busily writing the content for the site, but will provide it progressively.
When you read through the content, you should get an idea of what the business does.
We will supply .php files of site from existing business that operated in a similar fashion to what this one did.
You will need to supply graphics for the site (relevant to the business).
Please verify that you have read this description by quoting "I'll be back" in the first line of your proposal (this filters out those who copy/paste (or are illiterate :))
Attached to this task are
- [login to view URL] - two designs we're considering as company logo. Site theme will need to be orientated with logo.
- [login to view URL] - website content so far (which includes site structure)
This task will be broken into three milestones
Build the basic website structure - this does not mean submit a JPG, but present an actual site that we can interact with.
- Menu structure
You will provide a URL for us to review. If your site meets the criteria layed out in this project so far, we will release the first milestone.
If we think your site has promise, we'll either accept it as is, or provide feedback for improvements, and ask you to continue.
2. Building the basics
- Insert our content
- Configure 'slide' on home page
- Insert appropriate graphics - we can have a discussion about what graphics are suitable and if these need to be designed or sourced from image repositories.
3. Finishing touches
- We will provide feedback on stage two's tasks as well as debug the site.
- You will ensure that the site is responsive
- We will provide additional code (live chat etc)
- We'll provide code for client login page
- Final approval
OTHER CRITERIA & POINTS
- Project must be delivered in ASP.NET as our client portal is an ASP.net application
- Do not attempt to negotiate the project budget or its currency. If you have any questions about what is required that may affect your willingness to accept, then include them in your proposal
Insert notes in the code to enable changes in the future
Please include no more than 3 examples of your work.
Stage 1. AUD$80
Stage 2. AUD$130
Stage 3. AUD$90
Project will be awarded within 24 hours.
Stage one due by GMT+10 1700 08JUL18
15 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $201 do tego projektu
We are experts in website development for 9 years. we will provide you job in time with 100% satisfaction. we assure you regular updates for your work progress here.
I am professional website developer and recently start my work as a free lancer. I am very hard working and quick response person.I am also a graphic designer and locally design logos and web pages