Zlece wykonanie portalu spolecznosciowego - warunkiem jest znajomosc jezyka angielskiego gdyz specyfikacja jest w tymze jezyku.
Specyfikacja ponizej .
1. It is important for the new website to be stylish, effective, easy to use and accessible. The website will need to hold the user&#8217;s attention, provide the relevant information, and be able to grow with ESW&#8217;s future requirements.
2. ESW must have full access to create and update all pages of the website, with the ability to modify the website architecture in the future at no extra cost
3. The website should be accessible to search engine spiders, and be coded with good on-page search engine optimisation (search engine friendly).
4. The navigation system should be intuitive and allow the visitor to quickly navigate the site starting from any page.
5. ESW must have full access to create and update all pages of the website, with the ability to modify the website architecture in the future at no extra cost.
6. The website should be accessible to search engine spiders, and be coded with good on-page search engine optimisation (search engine friendly).
7. The website should be developed to best practice coding conventions corresponding with guidelines stipulated by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and the conformance level conformance level AA. The website should pass the W3C&#8217;s CSS and Markup validation services: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] (validation logos to be displayed on the website.
8. A text resize should be included. The website should be tested to work on both Mac&#8217;s and PC&#8217;s, and work on the following browsers:
Windows Operating Systems - Internet Explorer 6+; Firefox 3+; and Google Chrome 7+. Apple Macintosh Operating Systems - Internet Explorer 6+; Firefox 3+; Safari; and Google Chrome 7+.
9. The navigation system should be intuitive and allow the visitor to quickly navigate the site starting from any page.
10. The website should be able to be linkable to our current database: GoldVision, to add contact details, etc. GoldVison is the software author and uses a sequel server back end system. Gold-Link is the name given to the built-in Gold-Vision API (Application Programming Interface). The API allows you to communicate programmatically with software for integration and import/export purposes. The Gold-Link API is a SOAP XML Web Service that is installed as part of the main software.
11. In addition the new website must contain, or retain the following features:
&#183; ESW&#8217;s domain name and email address to stay as it is;
&#183; Use a content management system to update the website;
&#183; Spell check facility when creating/updating pages;
&#183; Main search area on each web page;
&#183; Each page on the site should feature our logo;
Statistics package - Google Analytics;
&#183; Site map (linking to every page);
&#183; Multiple file update;
&#183; Password protected Members area (7 equality strands and ESW Membership);
&#183; Password protected Equality Standard area for documents (eg toolkit);
&#183; MP3 videos and sound to be embedded in website - editing and upload;
&#183; A space for blogs (ESW will control);
&#183; Photo gallery;
&#183; Toggle pictures function;
&#183; Search area for events filtering by equality strand, date and place;
&#183; Searchable research library (useful document area);
&#183; Press release search;
&#183; RSS feed;
&#183; Include social media &#8211; Facebook; Twitter; and YouTube
&#183; Incorporate Latest News page - generated from external source (Equality North East&#8217; website);
&#183; Incorporate Knowledge Base &#8211; generated from external source (Equality North East&#8217;s website);
&#183; Web based job applications process &#8211; (to monitor applicants by each protected characteristic);
&#183; Online Booking and payment for events;
&#183; Fact sheets;
&#183; Online shop;
&#183; Streaming news from other websites;
&#183; Incident button alert to other website, eg Hate Crime, and;
1. The successful bidder will explain how the website will be developed, in what language and on what platform (to use open source software).
1. All costs should be clear and transparent, clarifying the number of days each individual working on the activity will provide, in order to assist the evaluators in determining the value for money of a proposal. Please also show any contingency items.
2. Tenders should include:
- Completed cover sheet. (The completed cover sheet will not count towards the page limit);
- Description of the proposed work;
- Detailed programme of the work to be undertaken, including a work plan showing key date/milestones and deliverables;
- Summary of relevant experience and technical knowledge to undertake the work proposed;
- Information about any tribunals, legal disputes or challenges the bidder is involved in;
- An assessment of risks associated with the work and how these will be managed;
- The total cost and a breakdown of costs including a statement on VAT.
. Tenders should clearly demonstrate:
- An understanding of website design and development;
- A realistic understanding of the scale of the work;
- The methodologies to be adopted;
- Clear outputs and deliverables;
- An appropriate mix of skills for the project;
- That the risks associated with the work have been considered;
- Evidence of ability to meet the required deadline;
- Clear, easy to understand costs for the project, with a clear rationale/ breakdown of costs provided.
. Tender proposals will be evaluated by ESW.
. The evaluation criteria, in no particular order, to be used to evaluate the proposals are as follows:
- Ability to meet the required deadlines;
- Feasibility of approach and timescale;
- Relevant experience and track record;
- Risk assessment and management;
- Understanding the issues;
- Value for money.
. ESW has no obligation to take any of the tenders, and will not pay any costs incurred in tendering for the website.
ESW Management of the Project
. The Project Co-ordinators will be: Karen Ball, Office Manager, and Abbie Barker, Equality Development Officer.
. The Project Team will be: Diana Blake, Administrative Assistant, Jack Horwood, Administrative Assistant, and Samantha Partridge, Administrative Assistant.
. Potential bidders should be aware that as an equality and human rights body, ESW&#8217;s primary objective is to promote equality, challenge discrimination and ensure that human rights are universally respected. ESW requires any potential bidder to have these principles embedded in their working practices and expects all equality legislation and regulations to be upheld at all times. Please include your Equality Policy (if you have one).