[url removed, login to view] upgraded to d3 v 4 and Angular 4. It compiles but has a few bugs.
1) [url removed, login to view] for links is not working correct
2) Math seedrandom is not being used and should be
3) At startup angular does not render the html before initializing the component so some initialization needs to be done in nginit / ngAfterViewInit instead of the constructor.
We are more interested in talent than price per hour.
- Working program as per play ground checked into above repository
- The 3 items above are fixed.
- Rendered into part of the screen as an angular2 component
- Appears and Disappears based on route.
- Good quality code it will be reviewed by other developers.
- Know Angular 2/4 well
- Familiar with d3 v4
- Some knowledge of Neural Networks /Tensorflow is helpful for ongoing work.
- Communicate via slack or skype in written English ..
- Include hourly cost per hour and in 100 hour blocks for ongoing work.
- Must want to create great customer experience applications.
Other people will work on the code base.
Ongoing work will be
1) Break out code such as the selections into smaller Angualr 2 components
2) Add some more tests
3) Change the code to access tensorflow via a http api
4) Change this code to become a graphical designer with drag and drop
We would be open to change to Vue/Typescript and another library instead of d3 if there is a good case.
Please check the github rep it should not take a huge amount of time to do this .. I'm mainly interested in finding someone for ongoing work.
No outsourcing to other parties.
The project estimate is based on some on going work .. which should not be included.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $763 for this job
Hi, Please if possible give me the list of features and also reference that would be great for me. Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view] ,HTML5 Proposed Milestones $150 AUD - m1 $150 AUD - m2 $255 AUD - m3