Our project is the first stages of a financial advice software for both advisers and the general public. Attached are the following documents to help you get your head around our project:
- [url removed, login to view] is a flow diagram of the main project. this initial job will be working on stage 1 in the workflow
- a PDF document describing the requirements for work in this first stage
- 2.fact_finder is a workflow describing how the fact finder will need to work (basically just a client questionnaire)
- 3. risk_profiler is a workflow of how we see the risk profiling engine working
- 4.super_compare is a workflow of how we see the superannuation comparison page working at this stage
- 5.adviser_dashboard is a wire-frame of all that is needed for the layout that we would like for the adviser dashboard at this stage
- 6.adviser_client_page is a wire-frame for how we see client information being presented in the adviser dashboard
- goblin-logo is as the name suggests, the logo at this point.
As per the project workflow, this stage of the job will involve:
1. the creation of a basic landing page & CMS (preferably not WordPress, we need this site to be extremely scalable);
2. the creation of a basic adviser dashboard which can only be accessed when logged in;
3. the creation of a fact finder (client questionnaire) which can be used to save client data;
4. the creation of an associated database to store all of the information;
5. the creation of a risk profiling engine & a number of other calculators.
We understand that this is a complex project and that it may take some time to understand. Please contact me if you require any information from us.