[url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view] (Monday to Friday) GMT+8
- List products on website.
- List & Modify existing products excel documents
- Modify existing product(s) information / descriptions.
- Do monthly audit and stock control/purchasing locations every month on all products.
- Good English speaking and writing skills (Demonstrated Evidence)
- Extremely attention to detail
- Familiar with image editing softwares (gimp or photoshop)
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Great communication skills
- Demonstrated Customer Service Skills
In addition you must have a stable internet connection, access to a computer at all times during working hours and be available for weekly calls via Skype.
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Understanding of the Australian Layby Market
This position is best suited to someone located in East Asia due to the low salary amount - minimal experienced and least demonstrated applicants should only apply at $2 per hour whilst other applicants may as suitable request up to $4 per hour.
We are a brand new startup company still finalising inventory so in the future your position may include pay increase, upskilling and possible internal promotions.
PLEASE NOTE HIRING FIRMS AND COMPANIES DO NOT APPLY ONLY INDIVIDUALS.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
"Hi, I am expert in this project. I can complete this project as per your requirement. I have experience in such types of job. Please come forward to discuss the project. I am ready to start right now. Thanks."
I have worked for 2 big companies from Australia as a VA. Website Management HTML Web Research etc.. I have experience in E-commerce Industry, Product Uploading,Data Management etc
Hi , I have more than 6 years experience in telecom industry and have been managing different products . Please feel free to contact me on message . Lets shake hands and do wonders with your new company .