I have a page with an HTML table linked to a mySQL one. I don't want that all the dataset is downloaded because it could be very long. At present everything is done on the client side, i would like to move pagination and sorting on server side. Users can:
1. set the number of entries (lines) to be shown (10, 25, 50, 100) --> moving on server side just 10 (25, 50 or 100) lines will be downloaded from server side to client side each time
2. sorting on the base of table headers
3. adding a new entry: clicking a button a new line appears in first position and clicking on "ADD" the new fields are sent and saved in the mySQL DB.
What I need:
1. everything continues to work as present including the adding button, but just the needed lines are downloaded from the server side
2. if I add a new entry the HTML page is reloaded at the position (pagination) where the new entry appears (not necessary it is in the first position)
3. I need good documentation could be also short but
a. i need to see before after code where you made changes
b. exhaustive remarks of why you made these changes, what are they needed
I include 2 screenshots (first before clicking add new currency button, second after clicking) and the code of the page where you can work.
9 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $39 do tego projektu
Hi there! I am interested in your project and familiar with the Codeigniter framework. I understood what you want? I can do this. You can pay after the job done. Thanks