We have a Google Script that scrapes the calendars from information and adds the calendar events that fit a set of restrictions. The restrictions are calendar items that have certain codes in them on the following form: "X%", "80%", etc.
When trying to implement other codes, we realized that there is an issue with th script in that it does not seem to take the %-signs into account. What we want to do is a RegEx search that takes the %-signs into account, and that preferrably does ONE scan instead of running the script several times, one for each code.
We have tried at implementing this ourselves, but run into trouble with Google searches seemingly not accepting the logical OR operator for searches.
The problem we need help with is;
1. Making sure of that the %-sign is considered in the search.
2. Changing the functions so that it can be run once and checking for several codes.
The SelfLeaders team through
7 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $114 do tego projektu
Hi employer, kindly reach out how I can help you give this a shot. Do let me know what language the script is written with. I look forward to reading from you