Business model is somewhat similar to drop-shipping ...
Small business, procures manufactured goods (custom to order / not stock), from both within Australia and overseas, and resells 'to order' both within Australia and overseas.
Trading in goods (buy & sell) are in AUD & USD currencies.
- Quotation (option for AUD & USD) (no strict linking to part numbers, full freehand entry of product descriptions, i.e. Item; Description; Qty; Unit Price only)
- Sales Order - appends data from successful quote (print SO report both with & without costing)
- Purchase Order (option AUD & USD) - imports from completed SO, has ability to edit data before print. (note: any single SO may contain products from multiple vendors, thus splitting into multiple PO's)
- Delivery order - imports from completed SO, has ability to edit data before print
- Certificate of Conformance - imports from completed SO, has ability to edit data before print
- Commercial Invoice (for shipping) - imports from completed SO, has ability to edit data before print
- Packing List - (for shipping) - imports delivery addressee from completed SO, has ability to edit packing weight & dimensions data before print
- Tax Invoice - for customer payment - appends data from completed SO, has ability to edit before print
- Entry for business related expenses (stationary; travel; advertising etc)
- Accounts module able to manage dual currency AUD & USD for goods purchased & goods sold
- Accounts module able to manage Australian GST rules.
- Accounts module able to manage quarterly BAS & annual accounts.
Don't require inventory management (at this stage)
Don't require payroll (at this stage)
Don't require employee records and service hours tracking to SO (products only, no services)
Note I have already developed a working version in MS Access over the years with Quote/SO/PO/Invoice working ... but now looking at options to expand functionality.
15 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $649 do tego projektu
Hi, I am a professional Access developer I have done many great projects in Access have a look at my profile and I can finish your project. Send me more details about the work