Szukam osoby znającej się na programowaniu w JAVA, ktora byłaby w stanie napisać Cron Deamon:
The program periodically executes tasks specified in a configuration file, similarly to the well known Linux cron daemon. Tasks are Java classes or scripts written in some scripting language.
* Tasks (as Java classes or scripts) are defined in methods named according to the period of execution: monthly(), weekly(), daily(), hourly(), minutely(), once().
* These methods return String containing runtime messages (including errors) of the tasks.
* The messages are to be stored in a database, together with the timestamp and the task indication.
* Tasks are to be executed concurrently, in the background, using java.util.concurrent.
* When stopping the daemon, all the running tasks must also be cleanly terminated.
* Mandatory sample tasks to implement:
o Removing records older than a week from the cron database.
o Arbitrary task implemented in a scripting language.
o Finding empty files under the specified directory (including subdirectories).
The configuration file specification
Each line contains the description of a task in form of the following fields:
1. Time of starting the first execution of the task,
2. Period: MONTHLY, WEEKLY, DAILY, HOURLY, MINUTELY, ONCE,
3. Java class name or a script file name (the filename extension determines the scripting language).
* When a task class or script does not contain the method corresponding to the period specification, the daemon issues an error message and stores it in the database.
* For Java tasks these methods must be called by reflection.
* Basic reflection for invoking task methods.
* Basic file operations for reading configuration and the mandatory task.
* Java scripting for additional task specifications.
* JDBC for storing results and messages in a database.
* Concurrency ([url removed, login to view]) for periodical execution of tasks.
Program potrzebny do czwartku. Proszę o kontakt osoby zainteresowane i przesyłanie propozycji cenowych.