You will be working with Appcelerator/Titanium platform to build a variety of exciting health services-related mobile apps. We expect our candidates to be on the cutting edge of Titanium SDK knowledge and to have fluency on recent advances in native module design and coding.
You will need to demonstrate past work having used techniques to create cross-platform mobile apps across both iOS and Android. We work in Agile sprints and so a fast-paced development cadence is to be expected!
• Develop a modern, mobile native app suite that looks and performs well across all platforms.
• Code, test, and troubleshoot software using the appropriate tools under the limited guidance of a lead engineer
• Follow accepted coding standards and best practices, using Agile software development methodologies
• Accurate time and effort reporting in JIRA task management
• Assist in maintaining existing software systems, including bug fixes, enhancements, and miscellaneous maintenance
• Minimum 2 years' experience coding semantically-correct, standards-compliant mobile apps with Appcelerator
• Thorough understanding of iOS and Android SDKs and frameworks
• Past experience in building native modules for iOS or Android within an Appcelerator mobile app
• Debugging (Xcode and Eclipse/Android Studio) and problem solving skills
• Understanding of MVC development patterns