Magsense is an android app concept to trigger an activity detecting a magnetic field.
Following are the feature we need to put in the app.
1. Upon detecting a magnetic field of certain threshold the app should trigger a silent mode of the smart phone.
2. The silent mode will last till the magnetic field is in in proximity of the phone.
3. During the silent mode a caller calls twice (within 3 minutes) then the ring should turn ON for that call only. We will call this as emergency mobile ring functionality.
4. This app should run in the background process even if it is killed by the user.
5. The Application should have a user screen with following options:
a. User login with password b. Settings c. statistics
6. User should be able to create his own account in which his data will stored onwards.
7. Following option should be present under the setting tab
a. Magnetic field threshold setting
b. Toggle to activate the emergency mobile ring function
8. Following option should be present under statistic tab
a. Number of hours mobile were in silent due to trigger by the magnetic field week wise
b. Percentage of hours mobile were in silent mode due to trigger by magnetic field week wise
9. All the data in the User section and Statistic section should also be available on web where it will be stored.
10. A web portal should be provided to view the data of individual user with facility to download the same in the excel format.
11. Data retention for 1 year should be provided considering 1200 users.
5 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę ₹69778 do tego projektu
Hi, Dear. I'm glad to meet you. Thank you for your posting. I've read your post carefully. I'm Android expert. Please discuss via chatting room. Regards. Gao M.