I would like to create a mobile app that control the traffic of the apps running on Android and IOS mobile platform.
The function of this app include:
1. creating an app with a dashboard.
2. The dashboard allow to drivers to add apps (such as Uber, Lyft, Post-mates, etc. up to 10 apps) to be place under cellar traffic management of our dashboard. The purpose of this is to allow users (such as uber/lyft drivers) to run multiple apps simultaneously and then when a request for a job to comes in such as from uber, the cellular traffic will be disabled for all other apps. This way it will user will avoid getting requests while he/she is on a job.
3. Once the user tap on the app (such as Uber) to accept a job, all other traffic to apps under my app's dashboard will have their traffic cut off or disallowed (this could mean disabling data traffic, disabling GPS location, disallowing traffic through a VPN such as placing the other apps in a block list. Please explain why a certain method will be used. )
4. Once the user is done with a job (such as an Uber driver have dropped off the passenger) then the user can press a button to allow data traffic to flow to other apps.
5. Need a subscription model requesting users to pay $20 a month. Users can use it free for 1 month.
6. If users do not want to pay, then the are limited to only 2 apps to be managed under the app and there will be advertising space. Would like to turn off this feature if the ads space is not bringing in much income.
7. If VPN is being used to filter traffic, App need to be smart use geolocation to direct to closes VPN server to prevent too much delay.
8. App needs to be built very robustly and support over 500,000+ simultaneous users.
This application idea is protected under patent.
20 freelancerów złożyło ofertę na kwotę $1296 do tego projektu
Hi, Consider me!I am professional web and app developer have a look at my profile having nice ratings and reviews Lets discuss more over chat . Will provide you 1 year free technical support. Th@nks